quarta-feira, 23 de fevereiro de 2011

Experiences from the outside

If you think about your life as if you're writting a book you can look at your daily routine from a different perspective. It will depends on the books - the romances more specifically - you've read untill now that defines your ability of seeing and describing things, people and life.


Every time i think about a story that i must tell i start to look at the details around me, more conscious. It means that i increase my consciousness when i think about my life from the ouside of my self. At the same moment i'm able to apreciate life around me, and the whole world, more intensively, and possibly it will give me the opportunity of a better comprehension of all of it.

Try it. Try to write it, everything you see and feel. The experience is unique.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário